[linrad] AW: [linrad] Re: Linrad under Windows

Hi Lief

Again many thank's for your instructive recomendations, here the
hardware are WSE converters, I'm working on the cables now and I hope
this weekend or the next one start some test with our 15.1 meter dish
and Xpol feed. Regarding record audio, my plans are helping Joe with
the Linrad-MAP65 test and for that I will record 1 complete hour,
later would be posiblÃe to send the files to you and Joe in a DVD via
normal post, for sure this will be a very important amount of data to
improve theb Linrad-MAP65 tandem.

I will keep the list inform about our test, weather this week was
really bad here and until now we dont finish the 7/8 heliax on the
dish, focus is more than 16 meters out and is no so easy like in a 3m
TVRO dish in your backyard.

Best regards

Alex Artieda
HB9DRI