[linrad] Re: To W3SZ only

HI, Leif,

Thanks for trying to get thru to me in spite of the bounced email problem.

This must be the old Comcast "blocking" problem again. I had hoped it was fixed, but not so. As you know Comcast has at times prevented messages from traveling between us in both directions . I used the variation of your email address that had worked for me before to help get my message to you, and that is likely why you got my email. But it of course didn't help things get from your end to me. We need to remove Comcast from the link to get things from you to me.

Please try w3sz at arrl dot net
or the w3sz at epix dot net

I think either one of those should work.

I have given up on getting Comcast to fix this. They just don't seem to care ;(

Thanks again, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr