[linrad] Re: Network bug, linrad-02.37

Hi Leif,

Linrad-02.37 has these corrections but it is somewhat

Yes, I stumbled upon 02.37 earlier today. It seems to be working fine. Thanks for the fast fix.

One rather easy question, I think. Apparently the SDR1000 uses the opposite I/Q channel "sense" from Linrad. A signal going up in frequency in the PowerSDR software appears to go down in frequency in Linrad. Is there a switch or other easy way to flip I/Q in Linrad? Quickly finding the correct SDR1000 transmit frequency will be a real pain otherwise.

There also seems to be an issue in MAP65 time tags that I need to investigate further. When using an "S" file as input to linrad, MAP65 decodes and correctly displays the time that the file was recorded. When using linrad with the D44 as real-time input, the time is always reported as 0000Z (I'm not sure if it's decoding correctly since I haven't been in the shack when the moon is up). I remember there was an email thread about time stamps on the network interface that I need to review. Perhaps I just don't have the network setup correctly yet. Also, when using the "S" file input, MAP65 tries to decode at the top of the minute from the "S" file time stamp and the top of the real time minute. These issues are probably not your problem, but I thought I'd mention them just incase Joe's back from vacation :-) .

Thanks again

joe n6kk