[linrad] Difficulties

Hi All,

The main route I am following for the Linrad development
is now the Tx side. At the moment this means hardware so
I can not do anything meaningful while not at home.

To have something to play with on the beach (I will be
in Tunisia for a week soon) I would like to have some
challenges on the receive side:-)

Do you have a recording of a signal that you can not quite
copy for one reason or another? QRM, QRN, keying clicks or
splatter from nearby stations or other problems. Also SSB
that can not quite be copied simply because S/N is not
good enough would be interesting.