[linrad] Re: Got Them EME Window / call3.txt Blues Again

Thanks Joe!

Excellent suggestion, but it didn't do the trick. Maybe I had somehow damaged the call3.txt file ;(

Joe Barger sent me a modified CALL3.TXT file which did work and I am now in business. [Thanks Joe B.]

Look forward to seeing you at MUD. I am due to leave for Valley Forge within the next 1-2 hours.

I did download a windows version of dos2unix from the web
http://www.bastet.com/
and stuck it in my windows directory [ \windows\system32 ] so that I have it available from the command line in the future. I am sure it will come in handy ;)

Thanks again for the tip, and

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz

Quoting Joe Taylor <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Roger --

My guess is that you may simply need to change the call3.txt
file from DOS format to *nix format, i.e.,

C:> dos2unix call3.txt

You can do the conversion in Linux, if your Windows
installation does not have the "dos2unix" utility.

This is only a guess ...

See you at MUD (Microwave Update) tomorrow!

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz