Re: [Moon-net] linrad reflector?

The LInrad reflector also was down when I checked it just now.

There is an alternative reflector for use when the main one is down and
it is listed on Leif's webpage that Rein gave.

Its address is http://groups.google.com/group/linrad

It gets very little use since the Linrad reflector rarely fails.  But
this is one of those times :(

I will check it daily for activity till the main reflector comes back
up.  Since Leif is away for a month, the reflector may be down for a
while.

73,

W3SZ
Roger Rehr