Re: Hello

Good morning Dave,

My WSE systems are based on 144 MHz. This, naturally, makes the microwaves a snap. I just feed their converted 144 output to an SMA relay system selecting the correct band. The 50,222, and 432 bands are a bit tricky for me. They all convert to 28 MHz. I then use another converter to go from 28 back up to 144 for the WSE boxes. Having waterfall display the same intensity on all bands requires adding a cartridge type attenuator in the output of the 28-144 converter matching the signal level of the 144 band. I use tower mounted preamps on all bands except 50. Switching all converters with SMA relays keeps the system physically small.

Dave, I don't understand what the "reset parameter" statement was about.

Stan, KA1ZE/3