Re: Hello

My mistake--I should have been more clear.

In order to change my SDR-14 from the Direct (144 mhz) input to the 0-30
mhz input I have to send a command to the SDR. I can do that through the
Linrad program but must go back to where I can select the letter U
option. Then I have to enter all of the parameters again, including
which input of the SDR I want. It would be no problem if I had two SDRs
and use one on the 28 mhz IF and one on the 144 mhz IF.  I may have to
buy another SDR of some type and run another session of Linrad in order
to use both simultaneously.  I hope this clers things up a bit.

73,

Dave