Re: Hello

Hi Dave,

> After a quick
> read of your response, it looks like I would set up the two directories
> and the only difference for me would be the choice of direct or 0-30 mhz
> inputs.

It seems to me that you would need to set gain differently, not only
the SDR¤-14 gain, but also the gain and zero points for
the waterfall(s)

It coul also be a good idea to use different parameters for the
noise blanker and perhaps also AFC related parameters. Presumably
you could allow a somewhat longer time delay through Linrad
on 144 as compared to HF bands.

Surely most of the changes can be made from the normal operating
screen, but it might be convenient to have a quick change of
everything.