Baseband Waterfall

In Linrad version 2-39 there are 2 small numbers in the top right
corner of the baseband waterfall.
Can someone please tell me what they represent?
They do not seem to appear on any of the web pages on Leif's site, nor
are they in Joe's useful document.
I have also combed the help.lir file.

In my case the upper number is 0 and the lower is 1.
They are not editable, and are presumably controlled by arrow keys -
where?

I may have once known the answer, but if I did then I have forgotten.

Thanks,  Guy