[Linrad] Re: Linux SDR IQ FT245 driver and generic FT245 driver

A much better way to achieve the same result is to use the FTDI
utility to change the PID/VID of the ft245 on the SDR-IQ (tnx G4JNT,
see http://www.ftdichip.com/Resources/Utilities.htm#MProg). Then
change correspondingly in ft245.c and all is good again.

73 xtof on4iy