[Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.01

Hi All,

I detected a bug in Linrad-03.01. The program will crasch
with tyhe 1240 error (MEMORY ERROR) if you click on the
coherent window (to toggle S-meter on/off or just move
the window) in case you have a selected signal in the
loudspeaker.

This error is less likely if a long baseband storage time is
chosen.

I will wait for more error reports before I upload
03-02 in which the above error is corrected.

73

Leif