[Linrad] Linrad-03.01a

Hi All,

Today I am replacing 03-01 with 03-01a. There are three
different bugs that have been corrected. They could all
cause crasches, and actually did so in a reproducible
way. Otherwise there should be no difference (except
some trivial optimizations that are not very likely
to introduce new bugs.)

Making linrad-03.xx stable is my first priority now.
I would like to make some new version "latest stable
version" soon so I can replace 02-47 which is now
pretty old.

Please test 03-01a on your system and report any
problems that you might encounter!