[Linrad] Setting priorities in Windows

Hi Leif,

I often find MS Windows extremely annoying, also.

I think you mis-understood the sign of the change I needed
to make in setting Linrad's priority.  I wanted something
less than "HIGH" but greater than "NORMAL".  It's very
poorly documented, but eventually I found how to do it.  In
Fortran it looks like this in the startup routine of WSJT:

   integer NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS,ABOVE_NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
   parameter (NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS=32)
   parameter (ABOVE_NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS=32768)
   npri=NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
   if(nhighpri.ne.0) npri=ABOVE_NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS
   m0=SetPriorityClass(GetCurrentProcess(),npri)

What I'm suggesting is that you give the user the option of
setting n in the following statement to 32 ("normal"), 32868
("above normal"), or maybe 128 ("high").  I do not recommend
that you use REALTIME_PRIORITY_CLASS.  I think that is for
very short interrupt routines.

   SetPriorityClass(GetCurrentProcess(), n);

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT