[Linrad] Audio file conversion.

Hi All,

There is a new page here:
http://www.sm5bsz.com/lir/am640/am640.htm

There are several audio files in .wav format. As I understand
it, modern Internet standards would be to use mp3 format for
this kind of files. (Loudspeaker output of detected audio.)

Is there someone who would be willing to convert those .wav files
to .mp3 for me? I tried the only tool I have, wavtomp3 but the file
size becomes nearly as big as the wav file itself and there
is no way to ask for a lower quality in that file converter.
(I also do not know what degree of compression to ask for....)