[Linrad] Re: Audio file conversion.

Hi Leif,

   you can download the MP3 versions of your files from this URL :

http://www.sdradio.eu/audio/leif.zip

Total size about 1.8 MB. The compression factor (from WAV to MP3)
in this case is just below 10, but for larger files it is usually
greater than this value..

73  Alberto  I2PHD

P.S. I used Adobe Audition for the format change. Audition is a
very nice program, with a lot of functions, and it is a must for
all those who have to deal with audio.