[Linrad] Re: LINRAD and SDR IQ

Leif Asbrink wrote:

> With respect to the SDR-14 there should be no differences although
> you might find that Windows does not allow quite as high data rate on
> the USB as Linux does.

Hmmmm, I don't want to look as a defender of Windows against the reality,
but in my opinion there are many, too many, myths about the relative qualities
of Linux and Windows. The QS1r of Phil Covington is able to pump 4 MB/sec
through the USB port, and this under Windows.... Perseus does the same
at 2 MB/sec, so if a limit exists with the SDR-IQ, it is surely not fault of
Windows itself...

73  Alberto  I2PHD