[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Anyone of a number of firewall programs, in particular the horror zone
alarm,  will result in this.  Zone alarm is extremely protective.  It is
so protective you might as well give up on the internet because it will
cause these problems at the weirdest of moments and NOT alert you.  It
is so protective that it causes some operations to screech to a halt as
it makes sure you are not coming in through an unpleasant orifice.

I removed it and went to Windows firewall and have been quite happy with
  it and other lower footprint protections.

Bob