[Linrad] Re: MAP65-IQ Issues

Guy and all --

VK2KU wrote:
> Joe, does the "Save" function operate correctly, or at all?

Sorry, I neglected to have the Windows installer create a sub-directory
named "Save" under the MAP65-IQ installation directory.  Create this
directory yourself, then check "Save All", and saved files will show up
there.

At present the saved files contain no information about frequency
settings.  To read back and decode a saved file you may need to set Fadd
  to 0.

I will be traveling and mostly out of email contact for the next several
days.

	-- Joe, K1JT