[Linrad] Re: SDR-IQ + LINRAD

DMA rate:
tnx for reply Leif , now my Linrad copy is working.
I'll have to run gain calibration. I have several hardwares runing , but
using the same PC and same Linrad. All of them are using SDR-IQ , but
sometimes , I use it on 2m,
23cm , 6cm or 3cm. Is it necessary to calibrate the full hardware chain , or
SDR-IQ is enougth?
If it is necessary to get a different calibration on each band , as , if I
am rigth , there is only one calibration file possible , should I have on
the PC a Linrad for each band?
Now I must also work on parameters to get a normal CW setup ( something like
1Khz filter) with a faster waterfall , and same with SSB.

73 and tnx for help

Dom