[Linrad] PARALLEL PORT

Aloha to all:

I need some help from a Windows person. How can I use device manager to assign my Parallel Port to Linrad. I works flawless on two of my computers, the third newest one I try is not working. I put in Delta 44 and Linrad under Windows XP. I can not see any differences in any of the settings in the three machines?

Can someone tell me how to talk to Windows about my PPort and make it talk to Linrad. Where do I go in Windows to do this?

OR is there an ISSUE with Linrad V 3.02???

Problem PC is 2.8GHz P4 and 2GB RAM, Windows XP.

73 Jeremy w7eme