[Linrad] Re: PARALLEL PORT

Aloha Stan,

Windows says it's enabled, Linrad says I'm missing inpout32.dll I have down loaded it but doesn't work whereever I put it. Linrad has my instruction for pport 888, but Linrad also is issuing error message about the missing dll file? Leif is done, won't even answer me, hi! I have spent thousands with those guys, but Linux is what they talk, so I must feel things elsewhere. Got any clues to my problems?

Jeremy