[Linrad] Re: Error: MAP65-IQ 4KHZ not MHZ

Hi Ned,

Thanks for your quick answer.  I misinterpreted what you had written
earlier; I thought you had found a way to make Linrad account for an
error in the sample rate (nominally 66666667 Hz) of the SDR-IQ itself.
The SpectraVue software provides a way to do this.  It's no big deal, I
can handle any necessary calibration issues in MAP65-IQ itself.

	-- Joe