[Linrad] Re: New release of MAP65-IQ

Joe,

I tried using versio r1102 of MAP65-IQ. It's not working for me. After
getting everything going with both Linrad (3.03) and MAP65-IQ, the
application simply closes right when I would expect a decode operation
to be complete. I have run the test three or four times and I get the
same result. I tried enabling diagnostics but when the application
closes, I cannot see any results. I will go back to the prior version
for now.

Ned