-----Mensaje original-----
De: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]En nombre de Alex Artieda HB9DRI
Enviado el: sÃbado, 28 de marzo de 2009 18:54
Para: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Linrad] Re: First real EME tests with MAP65-IQ

Hi Gabriel and ALL

To avoid confusions will be nice if we specified MAP65 or MAP65-IQ in our references, and not simple MAP65 for both softwareâs.

 MAP65 works with adaptive polarization and MAP65-IQ not, to avoid confusion regarding the software version is good to start from the beginning making clear differences between both version, in essential both works decoding JT65 BUT MAP65-IQ is the little brother for single channel IQ receptors when MAP65 is for dual RX IQ channels with Adaptive polarization.

73 de Alex, HB9DRI