[Linrad] Re: linrad-03.04

Leif

I'm confused,

I have the Perseus RX and Windows Vista,
I have downloaded Linrad 3.04, as well as the sbs.. files.
It seems the last time I did this I placed the sbs files in the same
directory as Linrad and all was well. The same action today yields a
copy of Linrad that does not recognise the Perseus hardware.  The set
up questions are directed at the Delta 44 as the input device.  In the
past a question about the Perseus was asked.
What have I done wrong?

John K1VBM