[Linrad] Re: [wsjtgroup] MAP65 crashes under Win XP

Hi Jeff,

The best place for help with MAP65 is on the Linrad
reflector, to which I will also send a copy of this brief reply.

You ask about MAP65 but do not describe your hardware.  Are
you using the original, dual-polarization MAP65, or the
recently released, single-polarization MAP65-IQ?

What revision number of the program are you running?

Is Linrad running correctly?  Does its waterfall look OK?

I suggest that you start the program from a command-prompt
window and post the error message displayed there when the
program crashes.

	-- Joe, K1JT