[Linrad] Re: Question : tune the band with the mouse wheel

Hi Leif,

Is there some trick in order to be able to faster tune the band using the
mouse wheel, let's say in 100 Hz steps or so?

73. Gabriel - EA6VQ
Web-Site: HTTP://www.vhfdx.net <HTTP://www.vhfdx.net>
VQLog 3.1 (build 56): HTTP://www.vqlog.com <HTTP://www.vqlog.com>
Real-Time Propagation maps: HTTP://www.vhfdx.net/spots/map.php