[Linrad] Re: Question : tune the band with the mouse wheel

Hello  ,

In fact I believe we need a complete redesign of the way the center
frequency and span setting are done under Linrad , in my opinion , it is
very rougth way to manage frequency , changing span to zoom around a QRG is
too long with the arrows and recating counter intuitive also the window
changing width when tuning is annoying.. Why not adopt the same than others
SDR softwares : You enter span and center QRG , and click on teh QRG U want
to get AF from?
Of course , mouse support with wheels would be good addition.