[Linrad] Re: message in logfile

Hi Leif,

I have tested today and it was the screen security that was the cause
of the log messages. This initiates a kind of sleep mode.  I disabled
it.
Also tested to run several programs parallel to linrad. Looked with
tail -f messages. This runs ok and no messages where written. No need
to change the driver.

Also runned wsjt parallel to linrad on the laptop with linrad using
the sdr-iq and wsjt using the internal soundcard. Had to disable
linrad output to the soundcard for this.
This is a interesting combination that runs very wel together on the
linux laptop.

Is there a way to output the selected frequency in the main waterfall?
I want to use this selected frequency to control my tranceiver via the
cat interface. I wrote a little perl program that to controls the trx
and it can read a file or requests via udp a frequency. Now using it
with "predict" satellite tracking program to request via udp the range
rate for a selected satellite/moon. This way I calculate the freq and
set the tranceiver.
It would be nice when linrad could support this method.
I was thinking that it would even more interesting to make also use of
linrads calculated afc frequency to control the tranceiver.

73 Rob