[Linrad] Re: Map-65 (not IQ) no decode

Thanks for the quick reply...not too much time before the June VHF and
I'm still working at it.

After setting "freq" in par_ssb_fg to 144.125, MAP65 starting showing
the high resolution waterfall.

The Rx chain here consists of a DEMI 144-28 followed by a Softrock, but
only a single chain.
The audio splits  and feed two two stereo channels of a Delta 44, Linrad
reports 45 degrees.

thanks for your patience.

jeff, wa1hco