[Linrad] Re: Zapped Everything and rebuilt

Hi Thomas,

> I rm'd the linrad-03-06 directory, rebuilt, rebooted.
>
> I started in the newcomer mode, again.  I selected 'B', normal CW.
>
> M_CIC2 [10]
> M_CIC5 [10]
> M_RCF [6]
> OL_RCF [2]
> Sampl. clk adjust [0]
> Att [0]
> Inp.sel [20]
>
> All else is defaults.
>
> I have been running for 5 minutes without error.
Good:-)

> I will see if I can change things one at a time until I get it messed
> up, again.  Maybe I can figure out where I went wrong.
It would be very good if you can find out what caused the misbehaviour.
Maybe some parameter combination has unforseen effects and if you
can find out I might be able to add measures that can help others
to not see such problems.

The kernel module writes error messages to /var/log/syslog and when
things work properly you should not see any messages at all from
ft245. Not a single one:-)