[Linrad] Re: Receiving sometimes stop

Hello Leif,

Yes, I must monitor SELECT line for RX10700. I will setup
later.

- LO of RX10700 sometimes has the hiccup without command
   from Linrad. I've seen changing frequency or losing in
   display on spectrum analyzer.
- Hardware test on Linrad is no problem. HC03 is maybe OK.
- When working stable, no problem with joggling the Dsub
   and the cable.
- I'm running terminal window(s) and Linrad only but I do
   not know any daemon of the fedora 10 touches parallel
   port...

Today RX10700 box works fine so far!

73,
Isao / JM1WBB