Re: Map65-IQ not receiving data from Linrad

On Mar 3, 1:12 am, Leif Asbrink <l...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,

> > I had the same problem and I found that apparently linrad requires the line
> > in the par_netsend_ip file to be followed by a carriage return.
>
> > After adding that CR linrad reports the right address 127.0.0.1 and it not
> > longer shows errors sending the data.
>
> Linrad-03.03 will no longer require a CR (or LF or blank) after the
> IP address in par_netsend_ip. Hopefully that will save some time for
> newcomers to Linrad in the future:-)
>
> 73
>
> Leif / SM5BSZ

Hi Leif,

You mention here the par_netsend_ip.

Where is is parameter located?  I see only a par_netsend file
and there is no IP info there?

IF the MAP65 IP is 169.254.196.84   What should the line be
exactly and where should it be or created?

73 Rein W6SZ
LINRADDARNIL