[Linrad] Re: Linrad - MAP65 communication

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 16:15 -0400, rein0zn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Create two new files with notepad, named par_netsend_ip and
par_netrec_ip, each containing the respective ip address.

in the directory where the par_* files are located, created the two
files named as above.  Then, open the par_netsend_ip file with notepad.
Enter the desired ip address, for example, my file contains 192.168.2.14
because that is what my network has.

Do the same with the other file.