[Linrad] Re: Linrad, MAP65, Windows XP, MAP65 I-Q, Firewall exceptrions

Hi Rein,

Happy to hear that you have found the source of your
networking problem!

No need to apologize for your questions.  I don't think we
had any misunderstanding; if I seemed to be less than 100%
ready and willing to answer your questions, it was only
because I held the views that (1) nobody but you yourself
would be able to determine what was wrong on your particular
computer setup, and (2) even when the reason was determined,
it would likely not be relevant to the next person who had
some problem getting these things configured correctly.

Anyway, again, I'm very glad that you have solved the
problem!  ... and thanks to you (or was it Doug himself?)
for the 2m EME QSO with K6JEY, over the weekend!

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT