[Linrad] Re: Article on config. of Linrad networked with other Linrad/MAP65

Hi Graetan,

Thanks again for submitting the article.

Perhaps Leif can link to it from his web pages.

Could you please have a look at what I wrote/asked  about the firewall settings
on my 2 computer setup?

It is under "Firewall"  on the Goggle Reflector. As I told you,
I had with the exception of the introduction of the par_netsend_ip
parameter everything you state in your fine paper, with still no
linrad -> map65 data flow however.

I am only interested in linrad computer to MAP65 computer ( no multi casting )
tranfers.

73 Rein W6SZ.