[Linrad] Re: RX overrun error

Hi Jan,

I am running out of ideas that might help you debug your
system, from a distance.  If a setup that works fine on your
old laptop fails on the new one, there is clearly a problem
in the way something is configured on the new one.  I have
no experience with Vista, so I can't help there.  (I might
add that I've intentionally stayed away from Vista because
I consider it a "bloated" O/S, laden with eye-catching
frills that have nothing to do with efficiency or
performance.)

Be that as it may, I do believe that Vista can be configured
so that it will do what you want.  I don't know whether Leif
has tried running Linrad and MAP65 on his new 8-CPU machine,
under Vista?  If so, maybe he can tell us about it.

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT