[Linrad] LINRAD-WSE

Hello All. I am newcomer at Linrad and WSE. I am using Windows. WSE is working now, but I receive signals above 144.485 only ,as I cannot control frequense. When I run Linrad , I see second window, probably it is the frequency control window ,but it is empty, and I don't see frequency control box. inpout32.dll is in Linrad directory and Windows\system, Z- is working right.
Global parametrs are:
set process priority,parport address (LPT3=888 in my computer),parport read pin :10, percentage of screen width and height . I don't see here how to specify correct com port and status pin.
I have check pins in every bloks of WSE by the ohmmetr(instrument).Alex,RU1AA

--
ÐÐÐÐÐÑ.ÐÐÑÑÐ. ÐÐÑÑÐÐ ÐÑÑÑ. ÐÐÐÐÐ - ÐÐÑ. http://mail.yandex.ru/nospam/sign