[Linrad] Re: Si570 control with Linrad?

Josh,

The bumblebee isn't being used to control softrock V9, but just an si570 connected to a softrock lite + filters, or some other experimental front end.  I don't have a V9 because a) I couldn't find any reference to it's use with Linux and b) I haven't been on the website at a time when they have been available!  a) ultimately wouldn't stop me getting one, but b) certainly does.

I have the bumblebee because I know it will work with Linux.

Andrew