[Linrad] Linrad and MAP65IQ not working

Title: Message
Hello All,
I am new to the group and joined because I just spent the last two weeks trying to get Linrad and MAP65 to work with no success.

I am able to get Linrad and Winrad working very nicely however.

The problem is that when MAP65IQ tries to decode the first sequence of data, the clock freezes on MAP65 and there are no decode but the MAP65
waterfall continues to function along with the waterfalls clock. I tried for days trying all kinds of Linrad configurations with no luck.

The hardware is a brand new RF Space SDR-IQ receiver and 2.7 GHz computer with 2 gigs of Ram.

K7XQ Jeff
Atwater,CA.
K7XQ logbook and webpage:
http://www.elite.net/~k7xq/k7xq.html