[Linrad] Re: Bug reports

Hi Leif.

Running 2.58 on quad-core AMD-64 and winXP-64 i get the following.

When running through the "Calibrate I/Q phase and amplitude" I get the
following error when returning to RX

INTERNAL ERROR: 1060
[1060]routine: init_foldcorr        file:fft1.c
The save file is corrupted. Cant process the data

And by the way: GOD FORTSÄTTNING....

73 de ERR