[Linrad] Linux SDR IQ FT245 driver and generic FT245 driver

Hi,

I am trying to solve the following problem. I am using an SDR-IQ on
linux without problems using the ft245
special purpose driver. Now I need to add a few devices after going to
another PC without serial ports using the same ft245 but i need to
load the generic ftdi serial driver.

Since the SDR-IQ identifies on usb using the stock IDs it seems
impossible to differentiate between the 2 drivers - you either have
one or the other responding to the usb attachment.

Can this be fixed somehow? There must be other people using SDR-IQ and
usb/serial convertors?

Thanks,
73 xtof on4iy