[Linrad] Re: Linrad xpol setup

Hi Joe,

> OK, now I see why I couldn't find the necessary menu or parameter file.
>   I was trying to do this with Linrad-02.34, and I guess these things
> have been added since then.
No. These things have not been changed since the pol graph was
introduced many years ago.
The only reason I know of that would make the pol. selection
disappear would be if you selected just a single RF channel
when running the 'U' option from the main menu.

> Obviously, another reason why I should
> upgrade to 02.58!  (My reason for not having done so already?  With
> plenty of other things to devote attention to, I hate to "fix" something
> that isn't broken.)
Surely installing new versions might cause some trouble - but in case
it does it means your telling it to me will help making Linrad
more stable.....

73

Leif