[Linrad] Re: Leif de Jeremy

Hello Joe,

in my idea , the greatest interest to use MAP-65 , is when a dual polarity
system is  the antenna is use , then , a dual RX system is necessary. I dont
think it is possible to use 2 SDR-IQS for dual polarity. If I recall rigth ,
even using  commons LO on the V/UHF converters and SDRIQs  , is not enougth
, am I rigth? I recall I've asked abt this in a mail a long time ago , and
have been replied " common LO's not enougth3 , there are some issues in
SDR-IQ ( software , DIGITAL CONVERTERS or what?)

73
DOM