[Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Joe,

I am deffinitely interested.  My eme system is H/V switchable in Rx
and Tx independently, so I can tap off 2m in the shack to my DEMI
144/28 + SDR-IQ whihc is connected to the computer via USB-2.0.  I
have an earlier version of MAP-65 and winrad and JT-65 all on a Dell
Vostro duo-core2 2.33 Gb computer (win-XP-Pro).

73, Ed
QRV with 2m-8877-600w