Re: MAP65/Linrad

Hi,

Just joined the group and I will be trying to do the same as Ken: run
SDR-IQ for MAP65.  I have just purchased a 2.0 GB DELL with 2GB memory
and it runs the Intel duoCore2 cpu.  I had the 160GB HD partitioned
with the though of loading Linux on one.  XP is resident on the first
partition.  Total newbie to Linux and will need to chose which version
of Linux.  More later.

Ed - KL7UW