Re: linrad-02.41 and 02-42

I am using 2.35 in a windows executable format. Since I am using a PC
with Windows XP, I am not sure I can use 2.41 or 2.42. If it is
available for a windows machine, I will be glad to use it. I'm doing
well with the version I am running. During the VHF contest this weekend,
I could readily find microwave stations who were off frequency. It made
things easier for me.

Dave, K4TO