Re: linrad-02.41 and 02-42

Hello Guy,

Thanks for the help. I have it going more quickly now. Now I see that
the USB light on my SDR-14 flashes very rapidly when using the direct
input on 144 mhz. On another setup, I use the 0-30 mhz input for the 28
mhz IF of another bank of transverters. The USB light flashes very
slowly. I think the sample rate is wrong, but I haven't mastered the
setup with 2.41 yet.

I got along ok with 2.35, but the setup routine is different for 2.41.
Oh well. I will get it eventually.

Cheers.

Dave