Re: First-time user of linrad

Thanks for your help Leif, your diagnosis was spot on!

I ran the I = SOUNDCARD TEST MODE and it showed one trace and one flat
line. After some messing around I discovered that the 3.5mm stereo
jack plug on the input to the Sound Blaster Live USB has to be
positioned in *just* the right place for both channels to connect
reliably. The tip of the plug connected ok, the sleeve did not.

This also explains why it worked ok with baudline, showing both
channels working. I connected the Sound Blaster to an audio generator
and so I was using a different lead with a different plug.

Now I will read/understand the calibration so I can get rid of the
image altogether.

73

Chris g3wie